Radio Theory and design
Monday, October 28, 2019
DC Receiver complete
I finished the sim on Ryan's receiver and added an audio amp. 15uw would be more than enough to rattle my earbud. The output could be adjusted for more output to drive a speaker.
For the sim I used 50mv LO. the output would be more with higher LO drive. I adjusted the preamp bias to conserve battery life.
The preamp matches the antenna Z. The second stage matches the detector input.
I'm using my Gerbert Cell. The hookup would be the same for a NE602.
I tacked the AF amp on to add a little drive.
It would be a good time to run a sim!
Share to Twitter
Share to Facebook
Share to Pinterest
Post a Comment
Post Comments (Atom)