The sim will run faster if you set the display time to a smaller value. I made that change and will point it out when I post the picture. That run took about 5 minutes to load before I changed the setting. Ok back to the DBM LO requirement.
The transformer I'm using in the sim is a tri-coil supplied by BG Micro. The little coil is 25 cents each and works well. You can wind your own but will have to adjust the values to fit. I wound a Fair-Rite T50-43 with 11 (trifiliar) turns and it measures 60uh per winding. Substituting the value for the transformer will tell the story about the transformer requirements. That will be a project for later.
NOTE: I made a DBM with the Fair-Rite cores and 1SS98 diodes and it did function when driven with my signal generator.